Joined the 1 mile club yesterday!

Jayhawkhuntclub

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2019
Forgive my shameless bragging, but I just want to share with people who have some appreciation for it.
Anyhow, I did it with my Savage, model 10, Oryx chasis, JP recoil eliminator, Athlon btr 4.5-27, 6.5 Creedmoor, 41.0 grains for H4350 and 147 gr ELDs. My ap was wrong on the drop all day long. It said 23.3 mils, but I made an educated guess and went with 24.0 mils. I was able to dial a max of 20 mils and held over for the remaining 4. I ended up with 4.5 mils of wind hold. By the grace of God, I guess the elevation perfect. I only shot seven shots. I walked it in; hitting the last two. I never dreamed that it would go so well.
If that wasn't enough, I was able to hit 3 in a row at 1,120 yards with my home build 223 Wylde (88 gr ELDs).
That was a pretty good day!:)

Forgive my shameless bragging, but I just want to share with people who have some appreciation for it.
Anyhow, I did it with my Savage, model 10, Oryx chasis, JP recoil eliminator, Athlon btr 4.5-27, 6.5 Creedmoor, 41.0 grains for H4350 and 147 gr ELDs. My ap was wrong on the drop all day long. It said 23.3 mils, but I made an educated guess and went with 24.0 mils. I was able to dial a max of 20 mils and held over for the remaining 4. I ended up with 4.5 mils of wind hold. By the grace of God, I guess the elevation perfect. I only shot seven shots. I walked it in; hitting the last two. I never dreamed that it would go so well.
If that wasn't enough, I was able to hit 3 in a row at 1,120 yards with my home build 223 Wylde (88 gr ELDs).

Nice! what altitude were you at?

Reactions: 338dude
Congratulations I have yet to accomplish that feat for myself