• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Just now getting around to saying "hi" as a new member.

MikeBro

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2013
Issaquah, Washington
I've been here since last year enjoying the forum and all the expertise represented. Since last year I've become more involved in long range shooting and have educated myself through reading and attending some beginners shoots. My plan is to continue with the shooting and begin to reload and fine tune what I'm doing. I've been lucky to have several experienced people around me to answer questions and assist with technical issues. I'm feeling more confident but know there is much more to learn. I live in Washington State, am active Law Enforcement and spend as much time outdoors as possible. I have (2) primary bolt rifles in .338 LM and 6.5 Creedmoor and a third that I'm in the process of restoring ( M1 Garand 30-06. 1943 SA ), along with numerous others. Would be great to connect with others in the in the Seattle area that have the same interests. I attend the WAC gun shows regularly and get out and shoot as much as possible.