• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

KAC guys: is this Normal?

1911hombre

Old School
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 13, 2019
    East Central Minnesota
    Just acquired my first ever SR25. I have the

KAC Barrel Extension Action Wrench

PN:30447
    It works great on my SR15's but the fitment into the lugs on my SR25 is sloppy with quite a bit of rotational play. Need confirmation that this is normal. Thanks in advance!

The SR-15/25 combo wrench looks like this. It fits my 7x SR-25s as well as it fits my 3X SR-15s.

I can also confirm not to loan this wrench to a retard who swears they're changing an actual KAC SR-25 muzzle device and then fuck your expensive tool putting some ratchet Aero set together.

image.jpg

It works great on my SR15's but the fitment into the lugs on my SR25 is sloppy with quite a bit of rotational play. Need confirmation that this is normal. Thanks in advance!
    I also have the KAC knightstick, observed the same thing on my SR25 ... called KAC about it and they explained the play was intentional and designed into the tool. The rep provided a rstionale though can't remember as this was over five years ago...

Yes. There’s a good bit of preload when using the SR25 lugs.

Reactions: 1911hombre