Knob/Turret Magnifier

Bag Bullet

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2022
Central IL
One piece billet knob/turret magnifier for Seekins 34mm rings.
Powerful glass replaceable lens.
Cerakoted black.

DSCN2358.JPG

Mounted on a Minox
DSCN2368.JPG

Check the Knob Mag out here: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/knob-turret-magnifier-seekins-34mm-version.7136249/

BB
ALD Rifles

Last edited:
Top pic? Just wondering about the room between magnifier and the turret for reaching up and grabbing the turret and spinning it.

Top pic? Just wondering about the room between magnifier and the turret for reaching up and grabbing the turret and spinning it.
Right at 1.000 inch on that scope.
DSCN2370.JPG

Haven't noticed interference while using.
Recently shot a stage ( NRL22) that had round and square targets.
Shot round near to far and square far to near while alternating.
from 100 to 300.
Plenty of turret work.

BB

Last edited:
Reactions: Average guy
DSCN2371.JPG

DSCN2375.JPG

Obviously as it is quite far away the magnification gets extreme.
Having this option can help with mounting and clearance for use of the turret.
Sorry rifle has more than a bit of dust on it from the last match.

BB

I finally got the knob/turret magnifier on and was able to run it during a 22match.
The fit and finish of this is perfect.
Was an easy install.

At first just getting behind it I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I could see the numbers on the turret perfect with my face still on the cheek weld, but I could NOT see the line on the scope tube. I would have to raise my head way up to see how to align the mill marks and the set point on the tube, This was exactly what I was having to do without the knob/turret magnifier. so what's the point of this thing , right? I decided to run it during the match and see how things would play out and give it a fair shake out. I'm glad I did! I was checking zeroing and needing to tweak my zero and I took the MK thingy that keeps the turrets from locking off and adjusted the scope a few clicks up. When I got back down behind the scope, it all made since now. I can see the turret perfectly and the line just above the line on the tube that is under the turret. So.. now I can see, and it works just as it should.

36 1.jpg
36 2.jpeg

With the spacer

36 4.jpeg

Without the spacer.
36 5.jpg