• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Ko1M 2024 Results

Sandow the Heretic

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
Here are the match results. Congrats to our podium teams! Major accomplishment with so many competitors.

Hope you all had fun and I look forward to seeing most of you at Ko2M next month.

-Alex

Untitled 2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled 3.jpg

Untitled 4.jpg

Attachments

• Ko1M 2024 Finals.pdf
    86.7 KB · Views: 116
Looks like a great place. How do you get on a list for notification of the one mile match? Never shot one but interested in trying.
I usually recommend that King matches not be your first ELR competition. ELRSO Pro/Am is a great choice but whatever is near you is a solid choice. Safety First Tactical maintains the most comprehensive match schedule. Shouldn't be too hard to find on Facebook (if you are willing to go such places...)

-Alex

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I usually recommend that King matches not be your first ELR competition. ELRSO Pro/Am is a great choice but whatever is near you is a solid choice. Safety First Tactical maintains the most comprehensive match schedule. Shouldn't be too hard to find on Facebook (if you are willing to go such places...)

-Alex
Facebook has its purpose, jsut need to use discernment.

This match taught me that I suck at shooting - but my friends don’t need to know it.

Really though, I finish middle of the pack at all the ELR matches I go to, and this day was the worst day I’ve ever had pulling the trigger.

I couldn’t get impacts at distances I teach my buddies how to shoot after drinking 3 six packs.

This match taught me that I suck at shooting - but my friends don’t need to know it.

Really though, I finish middle of the pack at all the ELR matches I go to, and this day was the worst day I’ve ever had pulling the trigger.

I couldn’t get impacts at distances I teach my buddies how to shoot after drinking 3 six packs.
When in doubt just blame your spotter and let them blame the shifting winds lol...

If you had a run way worse than expected, it is probably worth going over your gun to see if anything is loose.

-Alex