• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

LabRadar $450 at Brownells with coupon code 2AD

Thx man, great Intel! Guess I've never heard of activejunky before this...?? Just signed up through your link, so 10 bones finder fee for you.
Think this is another sign that shows my friends grandparents probably have better social media activity than I do. Sad.?
Been wanting to jump on a labradar for a while and this sealed the deal. Coupon code is us still working.
Stoked to get it in!

Reactions: Rprecision
One thing I forgot to mention when using ActiveJunky. I’ve had problems getting credit for orders when I used Safari on an iOS device, it doesn’t play well with ActiveJunky’s website, I had to follow up with an email. It took a while but I did get the credit.

Reactions: Codiekfx400
I don’t work for Brownells but I buy most of my electronics from them for 2 main reasons.
1. Forever guarantee. Even after manufacturer’s warranty expires you can return/exchange it. Even years later.
2. Future proofing. If LabRadar releases a new version you can return old one and move up to new one. Process starts all over again.

I know some consider this a dirt bag move but I’m taking advantage of their written policies. Don’t worry. I’ve only used their return policy maybe 3 times in the past 10 years. It’s not a chronic thing.