• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Latinos more likely to be shot

Who gives a shit, honestly?

You know who is "more likely to get shot", REALLY?

Felons.......................................previously convicted felons are 88% of all shooting victims in Chicago and about 75% of all shooting victims nation wide. The true fact of all this blather is that a scumbag is the person most likely to catch a bullet, regardless of race.

Getting a free bullet hole is more of a factor of behavior than race. People who are not the scum of the earth rarely get shot in America. When decent people of any race get shot, it is most likely a bullet from the gun of a scumbag who is the same race as the victim.

Damn those DOJ stats.

Who gives a shit, honestly?

You know who is "more likely to get shot", REALLY?

Felons.......................................previously convicted felons are 88% of all shooting victims in Chicago and about 75% of all shooting victims nation wide. The true fact of all this blather is that a scumbag is the person most likely to catch a bullet, regardless of race.

Getting a free bullet hole is more of a factor of behavior than race. People who are not the scum of the earth rarely get shot in America. When decent people of any race get shot, it is most likely a bullet from the gun of a scumbag who is the same race as the victim.

Damn those DOJ stats.
I’ve been saying this for years. Of the 25% of homicide victims that are not felons, how many are criminals that haven’t been convicted yet? From what I’ve seen, most are 25 and younger and many are under 20. It’s not hard to figure out who’s not making it to 30.

People act like you’re insane if head into bad areas in major cities. I grew up in the hood and can say with confidence that if you’re not a total moron you’ll be perfectly fine.

It almost seems, the darker your skin color, the more likely you are to commit or be killed in a homicide. As roughly 60% of the county is White, 25% latino(considered an ethnicity of white), 13% black then asian and so on. So If BLM( cough cough bullshit cough cough)... why do these motherfucker keep killing each other at a higher rate than the rest?

BTW Hispanics are included in the white numbers near the top and broken down near the bottom, as Hispanics might not realize this but they were conquered by Spain and its why they speak Spanish, they are mostly white, they just tan well.
Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 8.50.22 AM.png

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
It almost seems, the darker your skin color, the more likely you are to commit or be killed in a homicide. As roughly 60% of the county is White, 25% latino(considered an ethnicity of white), 13% black then asian and so on. So If BLM( cough cough bullshit cough cough)... why do these motherfucker keep killing each other at a higher rate than the rest?

BTW Hispanics are included in the white numbers near the top and broken down near the bottom, as Hispanics might not realize this but they were conquered by Spain and its why they speak Spanish, they are mostly white, they just tan well. View attachment 7681239
If they are killing each other who are we to complain , they don't want to be party of normal society. I applaud the political leaders of these shit hole democratic cities for understanding that it is cheaper to let this play out between the participants.

Reactions: Mwalex and 10ring'r
And latinos are at risk at a much higher rate than white/non latinos of being criminals. But they won’t mention that either.
Yeah, I'm just fucking sick of being blamed for other people shooting and killing each other just because I'm white.

If they don't want to focus on the problems in their own community, fuck em.

Reactions: Jgunner and Jscb1b