Lehigh Defense .375 ELR Bullets

This is just from what I have seen at out local ELR match. The bullets of choice have been Cutting Edge. Some guys are shooting the 352MTAC or the 377MTAC I am shooting the 400lazer. I am getting 2906 with sd of 6 using 129.3 gr N570 with 400 lazer. I did see 1 guy shooting Lehigh no sure what grain but he was not have good results and switched back to Warner Flatlines 350's something if i remember right.
We shoot from 1760 yards out to 3100 Yards. on 40 inch targets..
Good luck I would like to hear how they preform if you decide to try them.

If you can get them to shoot they're great. The guys at JJRock had some success with them and I think one of the winners of KO2M France was running the 353gr going ~3050fps. SBR Ammo makes a factory load and the guys at Hill Country Rifles gave that load and bullet a stellar review.

Every rifle is different so what may work for some may not work for you and vice versa. My suggestion would be to get some 350gr SMKs to play with because breaking in your barrel, finding pressures, and practice is more economical on a 70c a shot bullet vs 1.50-2.00$

Thanks for the info guys,

Yeah I noticed on PRB's website John Buhay got 2nd place at Ko2M USA shooting the Lehigh 353 which must speak to something about the bullet.

I'll probably order 40 of them, do a quick load dev and see how they perform at range.

I shot with a guy that was using them on his 416 Barrett with pretty good results. I don’t know of anyone personally that’s using them in a 375 though. I’ll be running badlands precision in my 375 this season