• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Let your RED - WHITE - BLUE colors fly! Post your Patriotic Decorations!

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Thought it might be nice to see a fun post of FLYING
    ...RED WHITE & BLUES...
    Post yours.. or other's decorations you like here....
    ...GOD BLESS AMERICA...

Front Window

Side Window

IMG_2674.JPG

I have several US Flags. Two of which covered my grandfather's (WWII) and uncle's (Vietnam) caskets. I have another that I used to cover my neighbor (WWII) after he collapsed and died on his front porch. He lay there for hours as the coroner's office was that busy. I was furious but police dept wouldn't let anyone touch him until coroner arrived. I have one that was flown in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, (2/2 Warlords) was provided a certificate signed by a SGT Maj & a Major. The Marine who brought that back home and presented it to me is now a Drill Instructor at Parris Island, so on occasion I display the USMC banner. The one in this picture is brand new, courtesy of the USO and is hoping for a quiet service life. :ROFLMAO: Our flag has a deep history and I just wanted to share some background on the flags I own.

Good luck and good shooting members!

Doug

P.S. Yup...more rain last night. Alot.

Im ordering one of these shirts and giving 2-1 odds the NIKE will be coming out with a Rainbow Pride shoe before long. Gotta keep the fags happy.

Of course they will! Anything to make a buck... Probably with rainbow lights in the soles that flash when walking and rainbow trailers. And assembled in Ethiopia in child labor sweat shops.

While I understand the need for Gay Pride... I've never been happy them them co-opting an iconic rainbow and making it their symbol/flag. The only flag this Gay.. or "Fag" if you prefer to call me.... has ever waved is the American. Because without THAT first and foremost in my life I ain't got no Gay nothing.

Fucking shame more the deluded Gays don't understand that.

Of course they will! Anything to make a buck... Probably with rainbow lights in the soles that flash when walking and rainbow trailers. And assembled in Ethiopia in child labor sweat shops.

While I understand the need for Gay Pride... I've never been happy them them co-opting an iconic rainbow and making it their symbol/flag. The only flag this Gay.. or "Fag" if you prefer to call me.... has ever waved is the American. Because without THAT first and foremost in my life I ain't got no Gay nothing.

Apologies, I shouldnt use 'fag'. One of course has the right to their own choices. Honestly, I thought your handle was a joke. I/We just get so sick of having this stuff thrown in our faces we all want to vomit.

I vote @gayguns for "speaker and leader of the gays"

Apologies, I shouldnt use 'fag'. One of course has the right to their own choices. Honestly, I thought your handle was a joke. I/We just get so sick of having this stuff thrown in our faces we all want to vomit.
    THIS. This is the prime reason why I find 'the gay agenda' abhorrent and repulsive. A 'people' is a 'people' whomever and however they are. But when 'they' blatantly and obnoxiously thrust their agenda upon others (much like democrat gun-grabbers) it only starts by making me/us angry, and then the whole situation is downhill from there.

It is because of their vile crap way of advertising that I've been thinking about starting a "Heterosexual" movement, with flags, banners, parades, tv show slants, hidden agenda's, outright hostility, and bias. Oh wait.....

I've known a few people in my life that were "playing for the home team" of either one persuasion or another. Thing is though, they carried themselves through life as ANY OTHER REGULAR PERSON and what they did in their own privacy was up to them.

But this crap that is bombarded upon the masses lately, I just feel that it is hurting the agenda more than it is helping.

LOL.. TY, but no need to apologize. Im so fucking unPC I use it myself. For Gays or anyone to get all butt hurt for being called a name.. kind of says something about their own weakness. :) But I do want to keep this thread about decorations so enough on that... except to Army Jerry ... "Oh hell no... I would be the last Gay Speaker... I walked away from that whiny tribe tribe eons ago

• Haha
    Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    THIS. This is the prime reason why I find 'the gay agenda' abhorrent and repulsive. A 'people' is a 'people' whomever and however they are. But when 'they' blatantly and obnoxiously thrust their agenda upon others (much like democrat gun-grabbers) it only starts by making me/us angry, and then the whole situation is downhill from there.

It is because of their vile crap way of advertising that I've been thinking about starting a "Heterosexual" movement, with flags, banners, parades, tv show slants, hidden agenda's, outright hostility, and bias. Oh wait.....

I've known a few people in my life that were "playing for the home team" of either one persuasion or another. Thing is though, they carried themselves through life as ANY OTHER REGULAR PERSON and what they did in their own privacy was up to them.

But this crap that is bombarded upon the masses lately, I just feel that it is hurting the agenda more than it is helping.
    I AGREE 10000 PERCENT. BUT PLEASE... for the sake of this post lets get back to DECORATIONS AND THE FORTH

I AGREE 10000 PERCENT. BUT PLEASE... for the sake of this post lets get back to DECORATIONS AND THE FORTH
    I agree with you, more than 100 %. I say this because, I started a thread 'some days ago' celebrating both our Canadian "Canada Day" festivities (July 1) as well as your American "Independence Day" (watch out for the aliens and who knows where Will Smith is?) festivities.

Enjoy your celebrations, and RELISH in your Freedom. Don't ever lose sight of that.

Yeah.....but I don't need/want to know about your sexuality any more than I need/want to know about anyone else's...... (y)(y)(y):cool::cool::cool:

I agree with you, more than 100 %. I say this because, I started a thread 'some days ago' celebrating both our Canadian "Canada Day" festivities (July 1) as well as your American "Independence Day" (watch out for the aliens and who knows where Will Smith is?) festivities.

Enjoy your celebrations, and RELISH in your Freedom. Don't ever lose sight of that.
    Are you sure you’re a Canuck? You sound more like an American. Perhaps someday you’ll become an iceback and join in on the pew pew fun at our level. You’d be welcome here for sure.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer