• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Leupold VX-6HD 4-24x52 CDS-TZL3, 34mm Tube, Side Focus, Illum. Impact-23 MOA 179293

The_Hoosier97

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2021
Indiana
IMGUR

Good Afternoon Y’all!

Asking $1500 shipped, paid through PayPal F&F, includes insurance and shipping.

I am selling a LNIB, never mounted, Leupold VX-6HD 4-24x52mm scope that was going to be my ELR go-to. However, I ended up mounting a Nightforce and have no need for this fine scope anymore.

It comes with everything from factory, except the battery has already been installed. Upon request, I can provide timestamp photos with your username for serious inquiries.

Photo sizes were too large so I had to upload them to IMGUR. I hate doing this because IMGUR often compresses the image size, making the quality not as good as it should be.

Specifications and Features:
  • 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
  • 6:1 Zoom Ratio
  • Motion Sensor Technology (MST)
  • Twilight Max Light Management System
  • Guard-Ion Lens Coating
  • CDS-ZL2
  • Push Button Illumination
  • Reversible Throw Lever
  • Alumina Flipback Lens Covers Included
  • Electronic Reticle Level
  • Zero Lock Windage Adjustment
  • Features Leupold's exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.