• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Left Hand Sale LH Cast Caesar Guerini Essex Limited Sporting 12ga Shotgun

FimRire RongLifle

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2022
Florida, USA
Left handed Cast, adjustable comb, Mueller Ti choke set plus factory with the red hard case. 30" tubes with the extended chokes. Single trigger, adjustable. Has a factory tuneup on it with a few boxes through since. High grade wood in perfect shape. Definitely Not a 'cart beat' shotgun. Never hunted or used with non target 7-8 to 1oz, mostly 24gram 7.5 actually. its a 2 3/4 chamber as one might expect and the action opens push right, i actually dont like the reversed ones myself. You can set the comb for a righty to align but its definitely cast for LH.

Was a special run with gold and engraving, with a sporting clays set up option on it. Ive used it for trap, bunker trap, and SC. Ran about 10K new, asking 8K OBO shipped to an FFL.

I will add pics shortly and can definitely have voice and video meetings to review and verify with a serious buyer.

I am open for trades but its really specific. I will consider open minor 9mm right handed pistols, limited optic comp pistols in 9mm for SCSA and USPSA. Some keywords on this are Rafferty, Limcat, Akai, Brazos, accuracy x, the Open Steel Challenge MPA ds9 (if its not an original run one), loc, infinity. I am definitely not interested in STIs and most nighthawk builds are out. So just race guns for 9mm minor or LOC. If its a slidfe mounted optic, any porting is out. Note some race single stacks might fall into the interesting bucket but only in 9mm. I am not looking for 9mm major race pistols.