• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Left Hand Sale LH Stiller 6.5PRC Manners EH1A

NFAJohn

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
East Bernard, Texas
Put this rifle together last year for a mule deer hunt and it was great, but I'm nuking a bunch of stuff to roll in an AI

Stiller predator long action- 2Kish round on it total, gun was previously a 300WM
Jewel single stage trigger
20" Bartlein Sendero 5R 1:8 chambered in 6.5PRC by Straight Jacket Armory round count 240
Manners EH1 with LRI's paint job and hardware (link to the add it was bought from https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/wtt-wts-full-custom-lri-7mm-rem-mag-ba.7155244/)

Rifle shoots norma golden target 1/2 and hasn't been picky with handloads. I ran 135gr berger classic hunters in it for my mule deer hunt and it hammered.

Overall in good condition with small nicks and dings from hunting. The one annoying thing about this rifle is it feeds like crap from the current bdl box magazine set up. You can load one round into the mag and it feeds fine, more than that and it's a mess. Can be fixed with installing badger M5, just did the same thing with the wife's 6.5PRC and it remedied it. I believe you can also build a spacer for the rear of the BDL magazine to remedy it, but I'm just going back to all mag fed guns.

Glass, can, bipod not for sale at this time.

$2,100 obo shipped conus from FFL to FFL. PPFF, Zelle or US postal money orders.

Fist I'll take it gets it.

Attachments

• IMG_7978.jpg
    IMG_7978.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7977.jpg
    IMG_7977.jpg
    634.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7976.jpg
    IMG_7976.jpg
    702.8 KB · Views: 60