• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics now accepts GUNPAL

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
.....and you should too!

Hiders,

Those who have followed me through the years know where I stand on our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and know how much I have hated using ebay and PayPal as a sales and payment tool for Liberty Optics. PayPal's "acceptable use policy" is anti-gun and anti-freedom, to put it bluntly. We've accepted PayPal begrudgingly as a convenience for our customers (and international customers especially) mostly because no real alternatives have existed. Until now. Here's a synopsis:

"<span style="font-style: italic">GUNPAL is an online payment processing alternative that donates a portion of the proceeds from every transaction to a Non-Profit Organization or Charity

GUNPAL does not discriminate based on the nature of your transaction, requiring only that the merchandise or services you buy and sell be legal. See our User Agreement for more information.</span>"

GUNPAL is here, it's live, and we have established a business account with them. GUNPAL let's you buy sell, guns, ammo, knives, nunchuks, whatever the heck is legal in the good 'ol US of A. Don't forget your favorite optics too!
smile.gif

I highly encourage you to sign up for a GUNPAL account! It's quick, easy, and it's run by gun people like ourselves.

At any rate, to put our money where our mouth is, after June 30, 2010, <span style="text-decoration: underline">we will no longer accept PayPal as a payment option for business.</span> Hopefully, 6 months is enough time for GUNPAL to take root and blossom. At any rate, we are taking the plunge and taking point, so to speak.

We all need to stick together and support each other, and IMHO GUNPAL deserves our support as a payment vehicle for conducting our business.

For more information click here: GUNPAL

As a little extra incentive, the very first Hide member to pay us with GUNPAL with a purchase of $500 or more gets a free TSQ-75 torque wrench, a $145 value, absolutely free.

Thanks!

Scott

Re: Liberty Optics now accepts GUNPAL

Signed up for an account as soon as I saw this post!! Thanks Scott for giving a heads up on this! Good for Gunpal for starting this service! Hopefully it will catch on so I can no longer have a need for paypal!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: artherd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! Thanks Scott! We have the best customers in the world I tell you. </div></div>

Ben,

Thank YOU for offering this service! We will do whatever we can to promote GUNPAL as the new cyber-payment option of choice for "guys like us".

Scott

Stop using money orders START USING GUNPAL

I lost $600 using a money order on a gun deal gone bad because trusting a person claiming to be a dealer with an altered copy of a FFL.

Money orders are NOT SAFE way to send money because once it is cashed there is nothing USPS or any other place can do for you. The only security there is with money orders is if it is lost or stolen and NEVER CASHED for 2 months before they will refund you.

Nice to see someone supporting gunpal. Smart move Scott for everyone and your company!

Gunpal is the only way to send money online. Part of all proceeds go to the 2nd amendment group of your choice (I always pick calguns foundation) Glad to see this picking up speed because it has been in the works for a long time over on calguns.

Until you get over $3k, then it's a little more, but an insignificant ammount. I spend less than $3k way more often than I spend more than $3k, you just feel those fees more when you do spend a big chunk.

I'm just thrilled that the fees weren't grossly exorbitant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is gunpal on your webpage. I just tried checkout and noticed its still paypal. Was hoping to spend some gunpal cash I got
wink.gif
</div></div>

Great to hear!! Hmmmm a programming challenge. We'll work on it. In the meantime, you can check PayPal but GunPal the funds to [email protected] It's not an automatic processor, so when you complete your order just click "Back to LibertyOptics" on the PayPal login screeen or close the window....it will say "transaction unsuccessful' but we will get notified. Thanks for the heads up.

Scott

Scott if you'd like some integration help I bet I can get one of our SW engineers to fully integrate our API which would automate your checkouts
smile.gif

-Ben.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: artherd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott if you'd like some integration help I bet I can get one of our SW engineers to fully integrate our API which would automate your checkouts
smile.gif

-Ben. </div></div>

Ben,

We would love to have you guys as a payment choice, especially since we are kicking PayPal to the curb very soon.

Scott