• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors Liberty Suppressors

malaga2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    Wallingford, Connecticut
    There are times when we as consumers complain about the level of service that we get from companies that we deal with. It is less likely that we come on the boards and reward exceptional customer service from those individuals that truly "get it".
    This is especially evident in the world of suppressors and the pissing contests that develop.
    I had David Saylors from Liberty Suppressors help me with a project and to say that I am happy with the results is simply understating how I feel. After dealing with Dave/Teresa and the good folks at Liberty I am very impressed with their operation. Work is first rate, turn around time is fantastic and pricing is fair.

Tom

Re: Liberty Suppressors

As my Marketing instructor use to say.
    "A customer will tell 5 people about great customer service...but they will tell 500 about poor customer service. It is cheaper to keep current customers than to gain new ones"

+1 for Liberty!

David is also great fun to shoot with if you can get him out of his shop.
    grin.gif

Wait, Is that an SBR? .... in Alabama??? Naaaaah, not with the can.

DaveCan.jpg

He's a great guy.

Actually, that is a 11.5" upper on my rifle with an early 223 can on it. I was running it on a registered M16 lower with the selector locked out. There are ways around that silly state law, as long as you have a bunch of licenses to cover it with.

Thanks guys for all the comments, we really try to put our clients first. I wouldn't want it any other way!!!

Ty, when are we going to go shoot one of David Tapp's matches again?

Thanks!!!!!
    Dave

David is first rate folk to know, and deal with. He has done work for me and it was all top notch, every time. If we could just get him out of the shop an to HardRock more, would be great.