Lithgow LA102 in the US [Accuracy?]

Bakwa

Prophetic Marksman
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2017
    FL
    I was just cruising through On Target Magazine and saw that Legacy Sports is now importing the Lithgow LA102 rifles in 223, 243, and 308. Guy doing the review on the rifle chambered in 243 was claiming that the rifle shoots sub-MOA at 100yds with all five different types of hunting ammo he tried. The best two groups being with Win Deer Season XP 95gr at .22" and .23" with Horandy Super Performance 95gr. Aparently he tried no match ammo.
    My question is, is this the actual kind of accuracy one can expect from these rifles. How do they stand up to Tikka's [priced in a similar price category]? I know there aren't many in the states yet, so I'm looking to the Aussie gents and ladies on here or anyone else that has had access to these rifles.

Discussed breifly at 8:47 of video. If true there is only 1 rifle in the country it may be a bit before we start seeing reviews from the usual sources.

They have quite a few LA102s in the USA. There is only 1 chassis gun to my knowledge. That’s the one that was at shot. Lithgow is a responsive company. I was one of the guys who provided feedback on how to configure the chassis gun and they ran with it.

Reactions: redleg1013