• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

long range comp in pa

Re: long range comp in pa

Check out readerange.org

Its about 30 minutes NW of Altoona. There are long range F.class matches and sniper matches.

You can do a search here on the hide also and find LOADS of info on it.

Where in Pa are you?

CM

That will be a bit of a drive for you, 2-2.5 hours or so if I had to guess. However, if you become a member you can camp on the range and make weekend out of it. Trust me it's worth it.

The range is a top notch 1000 yard range with pit. If you're just starting out, try to hit some F-Class matches. It's a great way to test your rig and get good solid real world data.

Like I said, check out the website and do some searching. But most of all, don't hesitate to come and shoot with us. There are a great group of guys that will help you start in the right direction.

Almost forgot, Thunder Valley may be about the same distance for you. They do a lot of good long range steel matches all summer.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1635782#Post1635782

CM

Not in PA but near Zanesville OH is Rayners Range and north of Cambridge in Kimbolton is Thunder Valley. Both will be having long range plate matches all summer.

Topstrap