• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

lookin for a scope?

Phoenix_86

Private
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2009
KOKOMO, IN
I have a savage 17 hmr and i need a new scope, it has a bsa sweet 17 on it now and the zoom is not functioning anymore. any suggestions? lookin to spend $200 or less adjustable zoom and 40 optic at least, thanks

Re: lookin for a scope?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're not set on a variable zoom, check out the Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40. Good stuff. Tactical turrets and mildot reticle. </div></div>

plus one on the the bushnell, checked one out at the range a fellow shooter had, was quite impressed.

Check on Rimfirecentral.com at lot of rimfire shooters there.
I got the Mueller 8x32 whenit first came out and have been very pleased.
Coach

I have a 5-15x50 Bushnell Elite 3200 on my .17 hmr and I love it. Wonderful clarity, quality, and a rain guard that comes in handy. If you are looking for something less expensive I'd go with a 6-24x40 Bushnell Banner. That's what I had before I got the Elite and I really liked that one as well. Able Ammo has them for pretty decent pricing.