SOLD Looking for 105 Berger hybrids found thank you

Smokin7s

Lawyer, Astronaut, Pathological Liar
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2020
Oklahoma
I need 200 vld hybrids in a bad way not hoarding trying to shoot my first match this month and my order came in they all the vld hunting so I’d be willing to trade those or definitely would pay cash.

Try shooting the VLD hunting 105s, I think you will be surprised. I used them for part of a season since I already had them. I found that they shot just as good in my Dasher as the 105 Hybrids and were a little faster with very low SDs. You won’t be giving up anything shooting them instead of the Hybrids.

Try shooting the VLD hunting 105s, I think you will be surprised. I used them for part of a season since I already had them. I found that they shot just as good in my Dasher as the 105 Hybrids and were a little faster with very low SDs. You won’t be giving up anything shooting them instead of the Hybrids.
Yeah They’re a little more sensitive to tuning depth for me

Not to derail the thread but where are you finding the hunting VLD's? I wanted to try these but they were out everywhere too!