Looking for a Source for FN FAL Scope

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    I'm researching this for a friend. He's got a DSA FN FAL and the FN scope mount. The only thing that he doesn't have is the scope.

Both of us have looked everywhere but might have better luck finding a virgin in a Navy Officer's Club.

Does anyone have a good idea of where we could find the scope? Thanks in advance.

wm_4651170.jpg

wm_1547900.jpg

IMG_1211_zps7572360b.jpg

I'm not having any luck with FleaBay or FalFiles. Whatever scopes that do turn up are the ones without the rail or blocks on the bottom that connects to the scope mount.

I've got part that I'm talking about outlined in yellow below. What's crazy is that we can find these mounts but why would anyone remove the scope because it probably won't fit on anything else.

wm_4651170.jpg

wm_1547900.jpg

I'm not having any luck with FleaBay or FalFiles. Whatever scopes that do turn up are the ones without the rail or blocks on the bottom that connects to the scope mount.

I've got part that I'm talking about outlined in yellow below. What's crazy is that we can find these mounts but why would anyone remove the scope because it probably won't fit on anything else.

View attachment 7909668
    View attachment 7909671
    It's is the old style STANAG mounting, those scopes fit on G3's and others with their specific STANAG mount.

Bunch of pics on ebay can see the same mounting pads on the scope:

Reactions: Longshot231
    Here yo go if you want to just use a conventional tube scope on your mount:

Reactions: Longshot231