• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

WTB Looking - Rem 700 308 barrel

Wanting To Buy
I have a factory 20” varmint contour .308 barrel that I had threaded and the smith threaded it crooked. Will need to be cut off and re-threaded or crowned at approximately 18.5” give or take. Came off of a SPS Tactical. 12 twist, Maybe 250 rounds down it and would shoot .5 to .8 groups all day before the crappy thread job. Couple marks on it from removing it because it was a b***h to get off.

BP

I have a factory 20” varmint contour .308 barrel that I had threaded and the smith threaded it crooked. Will need to be cut off and re-threaded or crowned at approximately 18.5” give or take. Came off of a SPS Tactical. 12 twist, Maybe 250 rounds down it and would shoot .5 to .8 groups all day before the crappy thread job. Couple marks on it from removing it because it was a b***h to get off.

BP
That would be great except I really want a faster twist than 12”. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Bpcatch22