• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

looking to buy Leupold CQBSS H27

hraaij

Private
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2019
Hi all.

Apologies if this is not the right thread for this.

Now that they are discontinued I thought I would try one last attempt to get one :)
If one of you would now of one for sale at a trustworthy (commercial) establishment who would be willing to ship it to the Netherlands that information would be much appreciated!

Kind regards
Hans

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs and nn8734
ron-white-scooter.gif

Hi all.

Apologies if this is not the right thread for this.

Now that they are discontinued I thought I would try one last attempt to get one :)
If one of you would now of one for sale at a trustworthy (commercial) establishment who would be willing to ship it to the Netherlands that information would be much appreciated!

Kind regards
Hans
Ok glowie...... Jesus, y'all ain't even trying anymore.

Doc

Hahaha. Wasn't expecting this.
Thanks all for your replies.
At least my post seems to entertain a few of you :)

1) I might have made the (silly) assumption that because it's discontinued it might not be ITAR anymore. Probs not?
2) @MK20 is correct. Just a different process / additional work. Part of the reason I mentioned commercial.
3) @mosin46 Nothing wrong with those scopes. I know there are better LPVO out here. I just want the stuff I think is very cool. Since we are so regulated here I want my 'collection' of guns to 'be as good and cool as I can get it'. The fact some of these items are really hard to get over here just makes it more interesting for me. The challenge adds to the hobby. Ben keeping me busy for years :) And I love it.
4) I take this airsoft thing very seriously.

My question still stands. I have a export company in the states which can do the paper work. So if anyone knows of one for sale (online) then I would still like to know! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hahaha. Wasn't expecting this.
Thanks all for your replies.
At least my post seems to entertain a few of you :)

1) I might have made the (silly) assumption that because it's discontinued it might not be ITAR anymore. Probs not?
2) @MK20 is correct. Just a different process / additional work. Part of the reason I mentioned commercial.
3) @mosin46 Nothing wrong with those scopes. I know there are better LPVO out here. I just want the stuff I think is very cool. Since we are so regulated here I want my 'collection' of guns to 'be as good and cool as I can get it'. The fact some of these items are really hard to get over here just makes it more interesting for me. The challenge adds to the hobby. Ben keeping me busy for years :) And I love it.
4) I take this airsoft thing very seriously.

My question still stands. I have a export company in the states which can do the paper work. So if anyone knows of one for sale (online) then I would still like to know! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#4... airsoft... really??

tenor.gif