LWRC - REPR MOD FOR FOLDING STOCK

MAGSFFL

Private
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2018
Mntnman-TF and I have been discussing the possibility of him fabbing up some replacement bolt carrier extensions for Law Tactical's folding stock adapters to work with the larger hole in REPR bolt carrier. Law Tactical offers the smaller bolt carrier extension for PWS systems, but not a larger one for the REPR platform. How about it? Anyone else interested in putting a Law Tactical Gen 3 Folding stock adapter on your REPR? I run a 12" upper normally, and with a Folding Stock adapter, it will fit nicely in most of my smaller day packs. Please comment if your interested. I'm sure he would like to see an order of at least 10 to tool up. I would be good for at least 5 of them myself. its #9 in the attached diagram, its about 1/16" too small of diameter to fit snugly in the REPR bolt carrier.

Attachments

• LTFSA.JPG
    LTFSA.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 59
You should be able to sell one to ever REPR owner. Anyone silly enough to keep such a turd of a rifle would likely be gullible enough to be talked into a useless accessory.

god bless america, where we defend the right for even haters to spew toilet from their mouths. such helpful wisdom in their posts. way to contribute to the thread. good job. you must be so proud of yourself. please attempt to muzzle the spew hole in your face so as not to clutter the thread any further. thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30calDeath