• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

M16 A4

Re: M16 A4

This is subjective, but I shot one for the first time today (a freinds), and it was fantastic! We didn't really do any precision work with it (mainly run/n/gun fun), but I figure it'd probably be a 1 MOA gun. Considering how cost effective it is, I think its a great value.

I picked one up a little over a year ago and have no complaints. It's no precision rifle, but its more than accurate enough for my needs. Best 500 I've spent in a long time. Although some will argue its not a true clone due to the m4 feedramps.

I would say its the best bang for the buck. (I've owned three)

The Saber uppers cost a good bit more and provide no additional performance (I've owned one)

The Bushmaster 1:7 A4 uppers are a little hard to find, and they don't have F marked FSB's.

I bought the upper and lower that make up the top rifle in the photo from HOPLITE Inc (502 955-5014) years ago. The upper is a Colt M16 A4 and the lower is a Colt. That is as close as I could come when I had the bug.
[img

Uploaded with ImageShack.usimg]