• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Gunsmithing m200 intervention .408 build

oneshotonekillusmc

Private
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2010
I was wondering if anyone had the specs on the .408 intervention. Im in gunsmithing school and i am trying to make it my next build. I need anything you have on it thats not on cheytac's site. thanks guys

Re: m200 intervention .408 build

Bold undertaking don't you think? You won't find to much on Cheytac's site because they folded like a cheap suit. EDM the original maker for Cheytac has their version though. Don't really think Bill will send you blueprints though.
Are you really up to the challenge? That would be some big bucks to put together for a "school project".
Good luck.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">If</span></span> you're serious about a project like that, just design your own similar to it.

Buy a factory bolt, and build a rifle around it.

And dont build a 408. Build a 338LM instead.

What school? What year are you?

i ment going into gunsmithing school my mistake. attending trinidad state in colorado. it will prob be one of my final projects seeing as how much machineing will need to be done to it.

It will take awile to amass all the information to build it so i am trying to get a jump start. i have a machineing background so it wont be complicated other than getting the specs on all the peices.