• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Magazines for Savage 110BA in 300 Win Mag

ckruse

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2011
SW Missouri
Sorry if this has been covered, but I've searched to no avail. Just wondering which magazines will fit the 110BA in 300 Win Mag? I've seen a lot of speculation, but nothing definitive. I'm considering picking one up, but would like to locate a 10 round magazine for the weapon. Anyone? Thanks, CKruse
grin.gif

Re: Magazines for Savage 110BA in 300 Win Mag

Im also interested in this, Ive heard the AIAW mags fit it but also not certain. A 10 round may be difficult to find though, as far as I know 5 round is the largest even AI makes.

Thanks for the input. I've seen the AI 10 rounder from Triad, but still don't know if it would work in the Savage 110BA. The price of those mags, as well as about anything for a TRG still floors me! I understand they are the best of the best, but DANG! CKruse

I borrowed a friends AIAW mag to try in my 338LM 110ba, no dice. The Savage has a longer COL, the Savage was obviously designed after the AI though because they look 100% identical, all the stamping, where the release catch is, even the follower looks identical.

Is there a longer AI 338 mag out now?

You are correct Steve! I guess I never realized Accurate Mag was a company, I figured Savage just stamped that on there to go with the whole Accu-everything marketing campaign.

Just checked out their site and it is most definitely one of their mags, hell they probably made the whole DBM system for Savage too.

$78 from them, sure beats the $100+ Savage wants for it

The magazine pictured on the left with ".338 LM (3.850)" is manufactured by Accurate-Mag. The AI .338LM CIP magazine, part #4808, measures 3.840" range on the OD (front to rear), so it should work in the Savage weapon. Hope this helps.