• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

MagPul bipod

any idea whether the pic rail version is going to be QD or will it require tools? I'm guessing at this price point probably not QD but that would sell me on it

Edit - looks like if you want a QD for the pic rail you have to go with the ARMS version and buy a pic rail adapter:
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/magpul-bipod-standing-on-its-own-two-legs/

You can see from these pics that these are two different pieces. Looks like they work well together, but that makes a $100 bipod a $180 bipod. Too bad.

Last edited:
So does the ARMS version of the bipod allow the RRS Arca bipod clamp for the atlas to be attached? It sure looks like it. If thats the case I will likely give one a whirl.

I've got an MLOK handguard to attach it to and no need for QD so I haven't looked at the other options.

I think we will see a lot of accessories for this (like Harris has) pretty soon after people get them in hand.

Oh, one place I looked at had it priced about $91 but out of stock.

Reactions: trob_205
The direct M-Lok attachment should work great for my latest Grendel build. Badger makes a direct M-Lok attachment for a Harris, but that's the only current option I can think of.