• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Making illegal shit illegal? Aka- now we weewy gonna getchu!

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky

“I think that’s a tremendous benefit to everyone in Marion County and will have a direct impact on violent crime because we’re going to be able to solve more cases,” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1679461125057.jpeg

the human full automatic device .

If only we made illegal things illegaler, it would be most illegal and criminals would be forced to obey the law!
That has worked out so well in all those places where we made murder and assault with a deadly weapon illegal.

Must be that in, say, Chicago and NY and LA and DC and Atlanta and Dallas and Houston… that murder and mayhem “are” legal. They are just getting around to closing the loopholes.

Can we maybe make shooting up public places sort of… “Double Secret” illegal? That way we’ll have that disgrace of a fraternity right where we want them.

Sirhr

“You were arrested while committing a felony assault with an illegal fully-automatic Glock… you have 36 priors for violent crime and other felonies. You have 6 kids with 6 different mothers. You were arrested with half a pound of fentanyl in distribution packages. And you backed over a litter of puppies while trying to escape. I am going to knock it down to jaywalking and waive the fine… and trust that THIS TIME you learned your lesson.” — 98 percent of judges and prosecutors in America.

And we wonder why we have crime problems.

^^^Yes. Classic "innovator's dillemma". This tech breaks the wheel of gun control and any arguments for it. .. Sadly however, further anti2-A legislation, that continues to be pushed, will only touch law abiding gun owners. That's probably the idea....

^^^Yes. Classic "innovator's dillemma". This tech breaks the wheel of gun control and any arguments for it. .. Sadly however, further anti2-A legislation, that continues to be pushed, will only touch law abiding gun owners. That's probably the idea....
100 percent the idea... ^^^

And being pushed on all kinds of social media sites along with fuel filters... and every other illegal or quasi-illegal thing the Chinese can come up with to mess with us.

They started with dumping AK's and SKS's on us in the '80's... equipping tens fo thousnds of gangers (and millions of Americans who 'wanted one.' But the Chinese were about dumping crime guns on us. Don't for a second think it was 'To suppor American Shooters." Filter traps... auto glocks... reset triggers. And then there is our own own domestic penchant for stuff that falls into the "Just because we can doesn't mean we should" category.

Not that there 'should' be any infringements to the 2A. But in the 'real world' shitbag liberals and politicians and commies WANT us disarmed. And anything that can cause (even small scale) mayhem.. and with their news lapdogs can make all guns look scary and all gun owners look bad. So of course let millions of bump stocks get sold. Then foment bad publicity. Then ban them. Making lots of Americans overnight felons and/or require them to spend money on lawyers and lobbyists to secure what SHOULD be their natural and guaranteed rights.

Don't think any of this is 'accidental.' But sadly, as a group, we are attracted to shiny objects and cool, edgy things that poke the bear. Poke poke poke. And the bear is sitting going "Please poke me some more. Please. Now I am going to maul you! And I'll look like the 'good guy' because I was being poked. And I have this reporter standing next to me saying you were crazy and poked me and hurt my feelings. And so now you have to lose your rights.'

"Shall not be Infringed" should be our national motto. Instead it is a trigger for weak, feckless and ambitions controllers and wanna-be overlords.

Sirhr

They want to take the weapons so China and Russia can freely take the Nation. With all the talk of new world powers a Patriotic President who wasn't corrupt would want every American to have at least one fully automatic rifle to defend our soil at all times. Only a communist would want to disarm the people, and I don't have much use for the weak who believe our communist leaders either.

100 percent the idea... ^^^

And being pushed on all kinds of social media sites along with fuel filters... and every other illegal or quasi-illegal thing the Chinese can come up with to mess with us.

They started with dumping AK's and SKS's on us in the '80's... equipping tens fo thousnds of gangers (and millions of Americans who 'wanted one.' But the Chinese were about dumping crime guns on us. Don't for a second think it was 'To suppor American Shooters." Filter traps... auto glocks... reset triggers. And then there is our own own domestic penchant for stuff that falls into the "Just because we can doesn't mean we should" category.

Not that there 'should' be any infringements to the 2A. But in the 'real world' shitbag liberals and politicians and commies WANT us disarmed. And anything that can cause (even small scale) mayhem.. and with their news lapdogs can make all guns look scary and all gun owners look bad. So of course let millions of bump stocks get sold. Then foment bad publicity. Then ban them. Making lots of Americans overnight felons and/or require them to spend money on lawyers and lobbyists to secure what SHOULD be their natural and guaranteed rights.

Don't think any of this is 'accidental.' But sadly, as a group, we are attracted to shiny objects and cool, edgy things that poke the bear. Poke poke poke. And the bear is sitting going "Please poke me some more. Please. Now I am going to maul you! And I'll look like the 'good guy' because I was being poked. And I have this reporter standing next to me saying you were crazy and poked me and hurt my feelings. And so now you have to lose your rights.'

"Shall not be Infringed" should be our national motto. Instead it is a trigger for weak, feckless and ambitions controllers and wanna-be overlords.

Sirhr
Well said. BUT, you can not have a calm rational conversation about it. They quickly spew their talking points to make you out to be a monster that doesn't care about the children or you are a white nationalist domestic terrorist.

They quickly spew their talking points to make you out to be a monster that doesn't care about the children or you are a white nationalist domestic terrorist.

And in the next breath they rant about how it’s the right of a mother to be able to abort/kill their own child…….it’s all about the children…….

You can’t reason with nor fix that kind of willful hypocrisy!

Wyatt Earp never had to arrest anyone with possession of spurs while committing horse theft. Tools are not a crime, a crime is a crime.

The last thing we need is ATF of the state level too.

If the men who founded this country and tamed the frontier were driven by emotion rather than logic and pragmatism, the Boston Massacre would be as far as things progressed, with the events in front of Boston Town Hall ending any resistance once and for all. It is a good thing these men were not though, and after their fellow citizens were gunned down on that fateful day, they realized that it was time to stockpile and distribute powder and shot and flints among those who had equally sworn to avenge the fallen at Boston Town Hall...

They don't need some new bill to cause chaos, particularly with the way the ATF has behaved lately.

All they have to do is make another rule classifying 'most' handguns as SBR's based on the GCA's definition of handgun which defines it, just roughly here, as being designed to be fired with one hand.

It doesn't say 'can' be or 'is' fired from one hand, it says designed to be. And most modern handguns have distinctive design features to support two handed operation. Most marketing materials will show the handgun being operated with two hands. Hell, most people with half a brain, even back in '68, would have said a handgun should be controlled by both hands, when possible, for safer operation.

So... yeah, they don't need a bill. The law actually supports what they want to do should they so choose. Unlike the pistol brace fiasco and the whole frames and receivers thing -- they'd actually have pretty solid ground on that one.

All of it is just forcing the courts to the inevitable path of dismantling the vast majority (basically all) of gun control. Really, we're a lot further down that road than I expected. A whole lot. That's all thank to overzealous leftist states and a complete freak-out by the ATF/Biden-admin. If they'd left well-enough alone, it would have taken us five years to get where we're at, in terms of litigation and the application of Bruen. They keep this shit up and the NFA/GCA will either be gone or affirmed before the next president is elected.

Shit must be en vogue this month:

Ironic, since the "gun crimes" units were among the first to be disbanded following the Defund movement in cities like Portland and New York out of concerns that these unit's investtigations would disproportionately affect bipoc communities.
Maybe they got it backwards on that one.