• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Marxism: Thank you sir, may I have another?

1552244450077.png

Free cheese catches plenty of rats.

Yes it does, actually that’s taking an unwarranted shot at rats; rats are actually smart. Cackle voters are not smart. The free cheese will get their votes, what they are too dumb to realize is that free cheese becomes no cheese available free or not at some point despite mountains of real world evidence staring them in the face. Oh it couldn’t happen here they say. Rats are smarter. I’m trying to think of an animal that’s as dumb as Cackle voters, but I can’t at the moment.

Reactions: mvphilly and Ronws
Deer. Bait pile brings them in, free easy food then boom, dead. You don't kill the entire herd, just enough to keep their numbers managed.
Bait, & kill, the simple, then ambush the intended target. As a kid I grew up being instilled a bushwhacker was the lowest POS on this rock. Later in life I understood it was nothing more than a tactic, to assure a desired result.

It helps to remember that while someone in a place of power like Harris is a communist and dangerous, there are others like her. They vote. So, it is not just a matter of removing from power such people the Cackler, but also the the commies that support her.

And that is just a whole lot of stupid on the hoof.

Yes it does, actually that’s taking an unwarranted shot at rats; rats are actually smart. Cackle voters are not smart. The free cheese will get their votes, what they are too dumb to realize is that free cheese becomes no cheese available free or not at some point despite mountains of real world evidence staring them in the face. Oh it couldn’t happen here they say. Rats are smarter. I’m trying to think of an animal that’s as dumb as Cackle voters, but I can’t at the moment.
I liken the to the amoeba proteus. just a single one celled bottom dwelling blob.

Reactions: KYAggie