• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Matt Gaetz - DHS is aware of at least five assaination teams in the country right now targeting Trump

No doubt all five groups and a dozen others are being fed information from the DNC, FBI, Secret Service and from several turncoats, RINOs and traitors within the Trump Campaign.

I promise you 20% of his staff is trying to get him killed or derail his Campaign. All you have to do is watch his previous appointments. About a quarter of them pulled a Jeff Sessions and absconded from their duties 5 minutes after they got hired.

100% chance Myorkias and Dept of Homeland Security are leading the charge to end Trump.

Here's my thought.

If you know about " " so many "teams".

One. Why do we as public know? Capture, cultivate and kill.

But I know the answer too that, current group in charge are incompetent and corrupt.

Two. Wtf? Why aren't they captured if they actually know? This all sounds like they don't actually know.

Just trying to get people excited. Getz talked a great talk, but that's all it is.

So far they've used Daffy duck and pee wee Herman to probe the secret service.

They both almost pulled it off. Your bottom of the barrel prs shooter would have killed him in both incidents, assuming they could have gotten their 30lb rifles and 9 bags to the shooting location. Of course the secret service would have probably noticed them helicoptering their kestrels around and mumbling about how many tenths they have to hold for a 3mph wind.

Considering all it takes is a kid with a rifle, and a nutjob left winger and a "not so secret service" foxes guarding the henhouse crew it doesn't take a "team". If they seriously wanted to take him out he would have been killed already. The corruption and incompetence of the SS is mind boggling to say the least, even the local idiots let him get 40 miles only to find him with a license plate reader no less........