• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Mayor Adams Indicted by the Feds

94ppez.jpg

They are eating their own again! I wonder who he pissed off as they are all corrupt, they just haven’t pissed off the wrong person yet.
Adams been under the microscope on this for couple years. and ' Party makes you an offer, you can't refuse '.
Maybe Party wanted his Seat, and Adams refused to walk . Adams boldly set in-motion right now his game plan for his 2025 re election run . But that might not be what Party wanted in it's plan and end goal . I be more interested in what motivation is behind, in Who the Party installs in his vacant Seat .Throw a sitting Mayor under the bus is No Biggie for Party, much like Party forcing a sitting President off his already in-motion re election to install another choice in achieving their end goal.

Adams has been a thorn since Texas and the feds have been dumping illegals into NYC. He's not getting his cut of the pie and has been talking more like a Republican than a Democrat putting the blame on the feds. His tenure will be remembered for a spike in crime and a city in shambles. He thought he was going to get rich and walk away like his predecessor and he got a shit sandwich.

"Federal prosecutors indicted Mayor Eric Adams after a corruption investigation, marking the first time a sitting mayor has been indicted in New York City...."

What about Marion Barry?

Nevermind, he was the mayor of D.C..

He got re-elected anyway, after being caught taking bribes and doing hookers and blow.
The usual stuff that goes on in Washington.

Last edited:
I really like it when they indict a black crook like Adams. Every time they round up a mob of butt sucking kiss asses to stand behind them at a press conference and moan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Uhhhhhhhhhhh Huhhhhhhhhh!!!!! or some stupid shit every statement. Hell yeah he is a fucking crook, took millions in Soros cash and betrayed the public trust and now he is worried he did not get enough graft to sell out an American city and infest it with foreign scum. Fuck this piece of shit, hope he dies getting butt fucked by P Diddy.

Last edited:
He probably let it slip that he was voting for Trump.

I'm starting to think "voting for Trump" might have something to do with it. Meaning it LOOKS like they're going after Adams, it LOOKS like they're finally going after Andrew Cuomo, it LOOKS like they're finally starting to discuss election fraud... etc etc. "I was so angry I was ready to vote for Trump, but now that they're finally starting to come back to the middle, I guess I won't."

Adams has been a thorn since Texas and the feds have been dumping illegals into NYC. He's not getting his cut of the pie and has been talking more like a Republican than a Democrat putting the blame on the feds. His tenure will be remembered for a spike in crime and a city in shambles. He thought he was going to get rich and walk away like his predecessor and he got a shit sandwich.

Spike in crime and a city in shambles?!?! I thought crime was nose diving under Biden the last 4 years and NYC had become the new heaven……….🙄

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC