CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Titanium Blue ACC Elite in stock!
    MDT ACC Elite Short Action Right Handed 700 $1,599.99 in stock!

2726_source_1671134109.jpg

MDT ACC Elite Pepto.jpg

Last edited:
    That's good to know. This is my first purchase from anyone on this forum - private or business. I'll be sure to post my experience here after. Always happy to help sellers out when I am happy.

Upgrading from an MPA BA Matrix (Not the pro version). It's too rear-heavy for my 20" MTU Vudoo and that's with every weight available. Hopefully this chassis balances out a bit better. After doing a lot of research it sure seems like it will.

That's good to know. This is my first purchase from anyone on this forum - private or business. I'll be sure to post my experience here after. Always happy to help sellers out when I am happy.

Upgrading from an MPA BA Matrix (Not the pro version). It's too rear-heavy for my 20" MTU Vudoo and that's with every weight available. Hopefully this chassis balances out a bit better. After doing a lot of research it sure seems like it will.

Thank you! We will get your chassis shipped out tomorrow :cool:

Due to the holiday, your package was expected to get to you over a week from us. So I upgraded your shipping so it will get there sooner :)
    -Richard

Reactions: Mooncusser
    I just wanted to say I received my Titanium Blue MDT ACC Elite today after purchasing from CS Tactical. Shipping was lightning quick in spite of a Holiday. I am very happy with the service from this seller/company. Look forward to doing business with you again. Item was as advertised and arrived fast. What more can a buyer ask for? Thank you for making my first purchase through this forum a positive one.

• Love
    Reactions: CSTactical
    I just wanted to say I received my Titanium Blue MDT ACC Elite today after purchasing from CS Tactical. Shipping was lightning quick in spite of a Holiday. I am very happy with the service from this seller/company. Look forward to doing business with you again. Item was as advertised and arrived fast. What more can a buyer ask for? Thank you for making my first purchase through this forum a positive one.

You are welcome! Please let me know when we can further assist you :)

Just one Titanium Blue ACC Elite in stock!

MDT ACC Elite Short Action Right Handed 700 $1,599.99 in stock!