• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

MDT ACC Elite vs Vision Pro chassis

HMRamateur

Will work for powder
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2019
I haven't found any threads comparing these 2 yet. Wonder if there just aren't many people who have had time behind the vision pro.

I'm in the market for a new chassis to replace my PRS-TCS. The distance from grip to trigger is just too big for my hands. I'd like to go with chassis over stock for added adjustability also. This will be used for PRS.

At first glance they look very similar. The buttstocks are different and I do like the adjustable bag rider on the vision. Price wise is very similar here in Canada. Vision is 10% more. Not sure its enough to make a difference, but MDT also has a wicked black friday sale that I could have some luck in this year making it a little cheaper. I like how the Vision is ambi, seeing as I'm a lefty, and if I decide to sell it for whatever reason I have a bigger market to sell to. I'll most likely be adding accessories to it as well, like a control bridge or weights.

Wondering what people think about the differences between the 2 and if one was a clear winner (for those who have handled both).

Screenshot_20241005_144015_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20241005_144246_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have a Vision and will be purchasing the Pro soon for another build.

On the Vision I replaced the grip with an MDT Elite because I have little girl size hands and it’s a very adjustable grip. The Pro seems to already have a good vertical grip.

The Pro also has a shorter minimum length of pull though I put Visions latest butt pad hardware on mine (it come with the Pro) and a 1/2” Kickeeze goes right on.

The Vision is very solid, stiff, and dead to recoil. It doesn’t ping or need rubber dampeners.

I also very much like the adjustable bag riders and the easy adjustable LOP and comb.

Also, the Vision is beautifully machined and Gulf Coast Precision who imports and sells them have been super to deal with.

I do not want to speak I’ll of MDT. They are a great company, I have a number of their products, and they represent on SH. All good. I have not shot an ACC Elite so I have no opinion on it and can’t compare.

My very good friend, @GBMaryland , had an ACC and sold it and replaced it with Vision. Perhaps he will come on here and give a comparison.

I’m sure both are top drawer chassis that would serve you well.

Cheers.

Reactions: HMRamateur