• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

MDT LRA MV3 Electronic Level

adaptive

Private
Minuteman
May 25, 2024
Ontario, Canada
Hello all,

I recently purchased one of those and I am questioning whether I have picked up an old used stock. Firstly, I found scratches on the part that clamps onto of the picatinny rail. Secondly, I noticed the box says 01/23 at the back. Not sure if this is the date of manufacture or something else. Finally, unlike other images I saw online, my box does not say Made in USA.

If you have a box laying around, can you confirm if yours look like mine and when did you purchase it. This might sound silly to some, but if I purchased something new I expect it to be new, not used old stock.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6228.jpg
    IMG_6228.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6227.jpg
    IMG_6227.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6226.jpg
    IMG_6226.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 34
still waiting on mine but sometimes companies will put a date code on the packaging/catalogs so that they know what version of the packaging they are using or printing.

given that these are usually backordered (current wait times on their website is 8-10 weeks I think) I doubt if you got one that was sitting around. if you bought it from a local shop, with regards to the marks on the rail mount, it could be that someone mounted it on a rail to see how it works.

Reactions: adaptive
How do you like it? I was watching someone shoot with one and the flashing lights looked like they would be mildly distracting.