• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Mile High Shooting is fantastic

JohnnyC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2007
Under a big tent. Seriously.
So I recently ordered an AICS from Mile High Shooting. In the interest of seeing whether or not people actually read the "comments" section of an order form I always like to ask for something fairly ridiculous. Well MHS came through like no one else so far. Not only did they hook me up with a sweet Snipers Hide discount, but someone with a creative streak took their artistic talent to the max.

I give to you......a narwhal fighting an elephant!

vUq4y.jpg

J2BBH.jpg

x2tPm.jpg

Mile High Shooting really is a fantastic operation and definitely went out of their way to make me a happy customer. They've got a customer for life.

Reactions: C4MC
Re: Mile High Shooting is fantastic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im lost did you ask them to draw that on your comments section? </div></div>

Yup, in the comments section of the order. I do it on every online order, although not always an elephant and narwhal. I like to think it brings a little entertainment to their lives. It also lets me know who actually pays attention to what they're doing, and you can get an idea of their level of customer service.

Most of the time it gets ignored, I did get a note once from a small shop where the gentleman was very apologetic and said he lacked the artistic ability, but if I e-mailed him a picture of what I wanted he would print it and put it on the box. Then there's the holy grail where they actually go out of their way to do something ridiculous like drawing an elephant fighting a narwhal. It makes me laugh and I'm sure it makes their day a little better too. The gals at Mile High definitely put in some time, you can see the eraser marks on the narwhal tusk!

Re: Mile High Shooting is fantastic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There's no way an elephant would beat a narwhal. </div></div>

I call BS. An elephant can swim, but the narwhal would not make it in the sub-Saharan African climate. Elephant is the hands down winner. Unless you arrange the fight in a cool shallow pool, then it might be a closer to fair fight.