• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

MisSec 12

nekoking

Private
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2010
MO
This is my 12th MisSec contract, wish me guys luck, I cant disclose any more info on it, but im taking the TRG-42 by Saiko. This gun saves lives, thats all im going to say.

Re: MisSec 12

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Headshot_308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya its not an optional carry, just me and the drag, the Nitrex serves me good enuf. </div></div>

what?????
confused.gif

The contract states the mission takes place in a 15minute window, Its called dead wheight if you dont "need" something your carrying. Plus my tripod takes up the rest of the space in my drag. I have 1 target.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Headshot_308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do u even know what a contract is? </div></div>

Im well aware....thanks for the clarification
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should probably take the pawn shop 788 and the nikon with you.

Josh </div></div>

NO NO NO! Put the Nikon on the Sako, then take the Nitrex and the 788 to the pawn shop.

This guy is a fast learner, about 2 weeks ago he was asking about a Rem 788 in a pawn shop. In the two weeks of watching this site he has become an accomplished BS'er and has acquired a "Saiko" TRG-42. In addition he is on his 12th internet contract what a guy. If he was to talk more he would probably tell you he can read the wind and range out beyond 1,000 yards and calculate the ballistics solution without any instrumentation in any condition. Since he can't carry "dead weight" it will his gun, a Nitrex scope that may not have enough travel in the vertical for the range and a "TRIPOD".

This Guy is amazing he has a tripod when the rest of little folk have bipods, the more pods the better, right? I wonder why the local mall has not hired such an accomplished shooter for their head of security. Maybe he the mall ninja's cousin.

Remember his gun "Saves Lives". This guy is beyond Black.

Fun stuff,

wade

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wwbrown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Remember his gun "Saves Lives". This guy is beyond Black.

Fun stuff,

wade </div></div>

Beyond black... Purple, Purple Ops

oh sweet jesus.

They should just burn shit like this, especially on vet's day.

Oh, and to everyone talking about black ops, theres nothing tangible in the gameplay/storyline. Its a cavalcade of mediocrity nerded out in the 60's.

I just got word, he was compromised and is now running for his life. I was asked to go on a rescue mission but had to turn it down because my contract states a minimum of $8.50/hr for a rescue and his company wasnt paying.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Headshot_308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Last year I made the decision to trust my life on the street to Second Chance body armor. I got the level IIa because it stops the most rounds. plus I got the Trauma Plate for the front.

What scares me is that, although I can fit an extra trauma plate in the front, I cannot fit a second one in back. As of late I have taken to duct-taping a second trauma plate to the area of my back where the heart and vital organs are located. Then I put my vest on.

Here is the questions. The ducttape solution, although tactically sound, is hot and painful to remove. I would like to go to the single-plate solution in back. What I am worried about is repeated hits to that area with .308 ammunition. I have a high-risk security job and I fear that I would be the target for repeated long-distance shots to my back.

Are any of you aware of a thicker plate that could stop, say, .338 Lapua or something like that? Is there a better way to do the second plate?

BTW, I am, of course, usually carrying a pair of ceramic plates in my briefcase so that I can shield my head. My SO (we work as a team when necessary) has a similar accessory containing a breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl. The plan is that I shield us with my body and “catch the rounds” while she assembles the NEF. I lay down covering fire with my 23 (Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel) and she makes the long shots. I will then throw smoke grenades to obscure the area while continuing to lay covering fire. The problem, of course, is when I have to turn my back to run, and then the problem crops up.

Thanks!

</div></div>

1911fan

Shit, that ain't nothing, I just finished my 300th contract, where I used a Denel DTW-20 rifle mounted on a hexpod topped with a 30-80 power spotting scope modded to be used as a rifle scope. As my backup weapons I used two S&W 500s with the 8" barrels akimbo style. Oh yeah, and I HALOed in and then humped it out 15K to the extraction point where I was picked up with a skyhook with a osprey.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Headshot_308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Last year I made the decision to trust my life on the street to Second Chance body armor. I got the level IIa because it stops the most rounds. plus I got the Trauma Plate for the front.

What scares me is that, although I can fit an extra trauma plate in the front, I cannot fit a second one in back. As of late I have taken to duct-taping a second trauma plate to the area of my back where the heart and vital organs are located. Then I put my vest on.

Here is the questions. The ducttape solution, although tactically sound, is hot and painful to remove. I would like to go to the single-plate solution in back. What I am worried about is repeated hits to that area with .308 ammunition. I have a high-risk security job and I fear that I would be the target for repeated long-distance shots to my back.

Are any of you aware of a thicker plate that could stop, say, .338 Lapua or something like that? Is there a better way to do the second plate?

BTW, I am, of course, usually carrying a pair of ceramic plates in my briefcase so that I can shield my head. My SO (we work as a team when necessary) has a similar accessory containing a breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl. The plan is that I shield us with my body and “catch the rounds” while she assembles the NEF. I lay down covering fire with my 23 (Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel) and she makes the long shots. I will then throw smoke grenades to obscure the area while continuing to lay covering fire. The problem, of course, is when I have to turn my back to run, and then the problem crops up.

Thanks!

</div></div>

1911fan </div></div> wonder if he has the last stand perk as well.

I've got to scratch my ass, its the 12th time. I can neither confirm nor deny the alleged ass but I'm taking my pointer finger with a papercut. This finger can extract a booger like Rosie can extract a twinkie from a convenience store, that's all I'm going to say.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Training Wheels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got to scratch my ass, its the 12th time. I can neither confirm nor deny the alleged ass but I'm taking my pointer finger with a papercut. This finger can extract a booger like Rosie can extract a twinkie from a convenience store, that's all I'm going to say. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Headshot_308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This finger saves lives, that's all I'm going to say.</div></div>

Finished it for you.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm bummed.... nobody remembers Gecko45 ?

1911fan </div></div>

I remember him. I if remember correctly he saved the mayors nephews life and stops sodomy through out the mall. The man is a hero and you should ashamed of yourselves for questioning his integrity. A real upstanding citizen if you ask me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy shit. Gecko is a F'ing lunatic.</div></div>

Oh. My.

I think i feel a heart attack coming on after reading that drivel.

Saving the virginity of the Mayor's newphew is a new one on me.... I would think its kind of a rite of passage to cheer him on as he finally loses his virginity with a cute chick in the mall
wink.gif

(Are any of you aware of a thicker plate that could stop, say, .338 Lapua or something like that? Is there a better way to do the second plate?

BTW, I am, of course, usually carrying a pair of ceramic plates in my briefcase so that I can shield my head. My SO (we work as a team when necessary) has a similar accessory containing a breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl. The plan is that I shield us with my body and “catch the rounds”)

I'm just curious from a tactical standpoint if you pull the ceramic plates out of your briefcase when you see the musssslle flash or when you hear the rounds coming for you?
smile.gif

Since the level IIA vest stops the "most" rounds, then what's the purpose of the level III and IIIA? Why the hell am I wearing that heavy ass IIIA vest everyday if the IIA stops the most rounds?

I'm sure this douche bag is aware that he has no idea what he's talking about and that he is full of shit but just in case he doesn't realize that I'm gonna show him what happens when you shoot a level IIA vest with a trauma plate with a .308. I shot this one with my M-14 with a FGMM 168 from about 30 yards. And it was a Second Chance just for his info.