• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

MK13 Mod5 by High Caliber Sales/SD pics added

KJO

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2006
Freedom, Indiana
Gents,

Alan was able to finish this up last week and we shot it last weekend. Great rifle and even greater with the KAC suppressor on board. The rifle was built to the same specs as those issued out of Crane. We will be offering this conversion after our return from SD (prairie dog shoot..) next week.

Took us awhile to round up all of the correct parts but we are gtg now and are ready to build some more.

I have some info up on the site (www.highcalibersales.com). Please feel free to contact me (email is best) with questions and for more info.

We can build it to accommodate the MK11 KAC suppressor (or any other... but then it kind of is not a MK13 Mod5....). The Mod2 used a tactical tapered Lilja barrel, without the mod for the KAC suppressor, and that will be available, as well.

Alan (AJ Brown) builds a fine rifle and we feel this is a great addition to our line of weapons that he built while at Crane Nav/Sea.

Nightforce scopes; Black Hills Ammo; and the KAC suppressor are available.

Kevin

mk13rsfs3web.jpg

mk13lsfullsuppweb.jpg

mk13rsfstowerweb.jpg

mk13lsfront1web.jpg

Re: MK13 Mod5 by High Caliber Sales

Well, we are back from a great week in SD -- reached out to 1550 yds with the MK13 Mod 5 with 190 gr's. Had the opportunity to shoot some of the BlkHills 220 gr bullets as well with good success. Can't think of anything too much more satisfying than pulling that trigger and hearing the "tink" some time later!

Let us know if you have any questions.... and email is best.

Mk13images4_2.jpg

Mk13images13.jpg

Mk13images20.jpg

Re: MK13 Mod5 by High Caliber Sales

Now I gotta say, I've always much prefered the look of the older AI "PM" series of stocks over the newer stocks designed for the artic warfare series rifles, however put a good American made action and scope in the stock and what a good looking rilfe you'll have! What matters more than the looks is how it shoots and my guess is that rifle satisfies!