More NEW from Berger - for ELR

ELR researcher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2011
www.elr-resources.com
From Peterson's SHOT digital press release (new casings since SHOT 2018) - including:

• .338 EnABELR
• .375 EnABELR

From Peterson re the EnABELR casings, "the EnABELRs are a case that we worked really close with Bryan Litz on. He will be making an announcement at Shot Show about them."

Speculation (mine) - a new 375 chambering to go with their new solids. The 338...possibly an "answer/alternative" to the 33 XC.

BTW, since, per Peterson, the 33 XC casings are only currently available direct from Tubb, might be the same with the EnABELRs (direct from Berger).

From Peterson's SHOT digital press release (new casings since SHOT 2018) - including:

• .338 EnABELR
• .375 EnABELR

From Peterson re the EnABELR casings, "the EnABELRs are a case that we worked really close with Bryan Litz on. He will be making an announcement at Shot Show about them."

Speculation (mine) - a new 375 chambering to go with their new solids. The 338...possibly an "answer/alternative" to the 33 XC.

BTW, since, per Peterson, the 33 XC casings are only currently available direct from Tubb, might be the same with the EnABELRs (direct from Berger).
well the xc head stamped brass may only be available from tubb by Peterson the 338 lapua cylinder long un formed anyone can purchase

Reactions: wildcats
round wheel yes but is it steel or wood or alum and is the tire on that wheel rubber or synthetic bias ply or steel belted

s-l300.jpg
:LOL:

If i had to guess ,it will be a long cylinder based on the 375 cheytac case.
I doubt that since Peterson already has a straight cylinder line called Wildcat Tubes (https://www.petersoncartridge.com/products/wildcat-tubes) - CT class are planned but not (currently) expected - per Peterson, "We will also be offering the Tubes in the CheyTac and Lapua sizes. We are looking at sometime later this year before that will happen though."

Reactions: wildcats