• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Firearms MPA Hybrid Hunter Carbon Fiber 6.5 PRC

thegotoguytx

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2020
Texas
Putting another rifle up for sale that I had great intentions for that never came to fruition due to health issues.

Bought this new from an MPA dealer (Xtreme Guns and Ammo in Richmond Texas) and have shot it only at the range. Too much rifle for the deer I hunt here locally, this was supposed to be an elk hunting rig.

Action: Curtis SA Hybrid Mag Bolt face, Pic rail included (not sure on the MOA, likely a 20)
Barrel: Proof Carbon fiber 6.5 PRC with threaded end for a muzzle brake and one will be included (Area 419 or Heathen I can’t remember) Round count unknown but likely under 100. 1:7.5 Tw
Stock: MPA Hybrid Hunter Chassis, MPA Bag rider, Upgraded cheek riser with WeiBad pad, includes internal weights in the fore end and butt (see pics) and an extended bipod mount
Trigger: Triggertech Special
1 x 300 WSM / 6.5 PRC Magazine (I may have 2)

Bomus Barrel: I also have a 300WSM Proof Carbon 1:10 Twbarrel for this rifle if the buyer wants a switch barrel setup. I also have several boxes of Federal Gold 300 WSM hunting ammunition I can get additional details if the buyer is interested. This barrel will also fit a Terminus Apollo action. Round count is 123

Gun sells for $3500 on the MPA website at the moment, I have over $5K invested with the second barrel. I will sell the rifle with one barrel for $2800. Rifle with the switch barrel setup $3300.

USPS MO or we can discuss other options via PM. I’m pretty reasonable.

Price includes shipping to the lower 48 to the FFL of your choice (who must accept from an individual or else add$ 40).

Please feel free to PM me with questions if you have any. Not looking for trades just looking to cash out.

IMG_3025.jpeg
IMG_3026.jpeg
IMG_3027.jpeg
IMG_3029.jpeg
IMG_3030.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3023.jpeg
    IMG_3023.jpeg
    669.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3024.jpeg
    IMG_3024.jpeg
    507.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3028.jpeg
    IMG_3028.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
If I knew enough about CA laws I might...especially through an FFL. I just don't have the time to do the research. If you were interested and in CA I would make the time.
I just shipped a Remington 700 action to Cali.

Nothing special to know or do for bolt guns beyond the usual. Ship it as a private party to the buyer's FFL once you have the cert or have your FFL ship it. If you ship it yourself you will need to provide a PDF scan of your DL, front and back. DL isnt necesary if your FFL will ship it on your behalf. They just need the buyer's FFL cert.

Reactions: thegotoguytx
If I knew enough about CA laws I might...especially through an FFL. I just don't have the time to do the research. If you were interested and in CA I would make the time.
It’s a sweet setup, but not what I’m looking for now. Just figured you might have better chance of selling if you didn’t exclude certain places, unless it was just out of principle

Can include Lapua 6.5 PRC brass (100 some brand new, some once fired) and 6.5 PRC dies as well to sweeten the deal. I'm not giong to pursue this round anymore, I have a .260 Ackley that sends pills nearly as fast, so buyer will be welcome to any 6.5 PRC brass and dies I have.