• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

My CZ455 Tacticool

eddahenry

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2018
Perth ,Western Australia
Finally im happy with the CZ TactiPOOOOOO as i had named it
It was a Big stinky pile of poo when i go it and wouldn't shoot 50mm groups at 50m with any ammo
But now it likes shooting anything
What i have done
Lowey Products Trigger Spring and shim kit (yo Dave in the US) ,, now 8oz trigger pull
Stryker Shaped
DIP 20 MOA base (for 200m fly shots)
Weaver T36 swap to a 4x16 x 44 weaver for bunny busting
EGW rings
Kaizen Track Plate to fit front rest
Installed Aluminium pillars
Devcon Action Bed
Atlasworx trigger guard
Done all the work myself

Here is the best Group it fired pre work
this is Eley Match

And after with Federal Hunter match (a 3rd of the price)

and the Cheapest ammo i could fine Eley Sport 500 round box

Now just to add a M-Loc rail to the front and im done

I have a that same rifle with the a trigger kit but no bedding or pillars and if I got lucky it'd shoot half inch at 40-50 yards with all of the expensive ammo I've tried. Wolf, eley, aguilla, gold medal etc.. so I started trying a few things differently. I removed my suppressor and tried all the ammo over and it loves the GECO ammo. Shot a 1 hole group almost instantly, then followed it up with a 1 hole group. I would recommend them for the 455 tacticool. They are cheap, and definitely worth a try. I'll post a pic of them and my group below
20180121_170735.jpg
Screenshot_20180225-113513.png

Nice... that’s how mine started and I got a Manners Stock on eBay and it was bedded and pillared somit was a good deal. I just upgraded to a Sightron SIII 10-50x60 MOA-2 which I will have next week. I had the 8-32x56 but couldn’t focus below 40 yards so I sold it because of that.

I also bought Area 419 15 MOA rail I figured it will help to get the new scope higher so I get good bolt clearance.

Attachments

• A39BA1C8-ABAC-4C45-8B59-0CAFFB162E77.jpeg
    A39BA1C8-ABAC-4C45-8B59-0CAFFB162E77.jpeg
    635.7 KB · Views: 50
CZs seem to like Wolf Match Extra or Target and SK Standard Plus
Good call on the SK STD Plus. Mine likes it. Testing with 5 types, it just barely came in behind the Eley Black I was testing. I haven’t gotten to test any Wolf, as the warehouse usually only has large quantities. I really like the value in the SK.

Reactions: DXT_Shooter
As it has been a pain to remove the action to change from a Bench rest sled back to sling swivels for hunting or a bi pod i decided to mount a M-Lok rail in the front of my stock to make swapping them out easier
Dont have a mill so just marked a centre line and used a Forster bit to get close than used a Chisel to fit
\

than i used Devcon and the screws to make sure she stays in

Once dry a little paint it should look ok ,, it aint pretty but it will do the job i need it to :)

Reactions: PBWalsh