Mystic Precision bipod for ELR...

The guy who "makes"/designed it is a clown. Quite honestly there are much better designed bipods out there.

My ELR rig has a LRA F-Class bipod with the ski feet attachment, I quite like it. I think the AB team is using Phoenix bipods.

I would take a look at some of the more popular bipods being used in bench rest and go from there.

Reactions: KOPFJÄGER13
Hi,

That would depend on what "type" of ELR you intend to shoot?

It seems some people get caught up in "ELR" as a 1 way road in regards to what you must use, what you must do, how you must do it, how you must use it, etc etc...but it is as multiple direction road as any other "distance" of shooting; in which it has multiple shooting genres within the scope of a distance designation.

What works for Practical/Tactical genre will not always be best suited for Benchrest genre...
What works for Benchrest genre will not always be best suited for the Long Range Hunting genre...
Etc Etc

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

That would depend on what "type" of ELR you intend to shoot?

It seems some people get caught up in "ELR" as a 1 way road in regards to what you must use, what you must do, how you must do it, how you must use it, etc etc...but it is as multiple direction road as any other "distance" of shooting; in which it has multiple shooting genres within the scope of a distance designation.

What works for Practical/Tactical genre will not always be best suited for Benchrest genre...
What works for Benchrest genre will not always be best suited for the Long Range Hunting genre...
Etc Etc

Sincerely,
Theis
Thats a good point

"The guy who "makes"/designed it is a clown." I would disagree with this statement.

Mystic Precision is a very well respected business and the man can shoot. Shoot better than most with out trying. Wins more matches than he loses it seems.

As far as I know he builds good gear and stands behind his products. He is from the F/FTR world and has made steady progress into the PRS game.

Give him a call and talk to him about what you are looking for. If it would work he will tell you it will work. If there is a better option out there for you he will tell you that as well.

Mystic Precision has earned respect and I would suggest you judge for yourself.

I looked at a lot of bipods out there and several of them for one reason or another. Decided to build my own for fun and cost savings. Which one will work for you can be as much about your preference as the style or manufacturer.