Need a new AR10 Handguard

elmuzzlebreak

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2018
My current 6.5CM AR10 is using a Rainer Arms switch rail. Works fine however I notice after a while the hand guard will actually start to turn (probably from me adjusting the cant on my bipod. What other good hand guards are out there for a DPMS high pattern rifle? I do know aero makes some but I'm just not a fan of their offerings. Thanks.

I really like my Troy Mlok rails. They come in 13" or 15", aluminum or carbon fiber. Heres my 15" CF Troy handguard:
20190405_224517.jpg

It has been 100%, never come loose once and is easy to time, remove and install. I have the 13" aluminum version in black for my 16" upper. The CF version is my favorite though, should of got both in CF. The CF is way stronger than I thought it would be, even at 15".

Btw, they come in High or Low profile. Got both mine from Troy direct, under their "deals" tab. $140 each new, cant beat it.

Reactions: The DFC
I really like my Troy Mlok rails. They come in 13" or 15", aluminum or carbon fiber. Heres my 15" CF Troy handguard:
View attachment 7055943
It has been 100%, never come loose once and is easy to time, remove and install. I have the 13" aluminum version in black for my 16" upper. The CF version is my favorite though, should of got both in CF. The CF is way stronger than I thought it would be, even at 15".

Btw, they come in High or Low profile. Got both mine from Troy direct, under their "deals" tab. $140 each new, cant beat it.

^^^^^The Troy looks great.