• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Need a quick smith for M700 Mag Extractor

dontstrokeme

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2007
Port Angeles, WA
I want to be able to shoot on the 13th of June and my local gunsmith is telling me it will take at least a week to get the shit to replace my extractor. It is a Mag face and is not riveted but I gather that all can be installed is the riveted type....brownells and midway both have them but I am wondering if I can do it then I would just order it and drill a hole and slam in the rivet, but seeing as there is a special anvil for it for sale from Midway would I be better off letting a pro do it?

Any help would be appreciated....a willing smith near WA would be supreme.

Re: Need a quick smith for M700 Mag Extractor

If you never done it get someone to do it for you. It can be a little irritating if you've never done it. If not done correctly it will fail again.

So Randy...what's your shipping address?
laugh.gif

1 WEEK MAN. you could try Kevin Cram at Montour county rifles in PA he did my HOWA blue print in a week