• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Need an AR-10 bol carrier assembly

Re: Need an AR-10 bol carrier assembly

I'm trying to build another AR10 and have found that basically nothing is available right now. I'm sure if you're willing to get ripped off GB might have one.

I was admiring recently what it would cost to build an AR10 (at today's asking prices) if you used GB exclusively. I too have the makings of one but I'm putting it on the back burner until Armalite gets caught up, assuming that ever happens...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Am180man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know where I might find a complete Armalite AR-10 bolt carrier assembly? Tried Armalite...no luck at this time. Can anyone help a brother out???
Steve </div></div>

Not a snowball's chance in hell of finding that part. Been there, done that.

I conversed with Armalite and asked, "2009, 2010, 2011..., just some general idea?". Armalite will not even hint at when these may be available. They have a possible military contract to do (this is why all uppers now have forward assist), so I am not at all optimistic.

- Phil

I think I might have an Armalite carrier. you can PM me and we work something out. Ill look around to see if I still have the bolt and such.

AM - check your PM's. you will be surprised at what I found.
smile.gif