Need Ideas for night shoot stages

I have a location were we can shoot at night. And we are planning a night shoot. I have done a few stages at night., but could use more, all targets are steel and will be inside 750 yards
I have shooting off jeep lights
Back lit targets
Front lit targets
Yellow strobe light
Road flares red light
Candle light
Any other ideas please chime in.

blacklights if its more for fun, not a serious match or something

1724126033730.png

We’re going to try a target on a light timer set up for a stage. Light alternates between off and on every 5 seconds. 2-3 positions. 9-10rd stage. Have a separate hit indicator in case some one breaks a shot right as it goes dark. Idea is to test your target acquisition, position building, time management.

Also want to do a coyote stage and make it the timed tie breaker. 4/5 coyotes on a pan with varying distances across the pan. 2 positions. 10rds. Cattle gate.

We had a PRS night match here last weekend. Suppressors only, no white lights on the firing line, all the targets were illuminated by battery powered spotlight and most had flashers. We had one fun stage where we did bolt gun 3 shots, then lever action suppressed stage rifle at a Texas Star for 6 shots, then a suppressed 22 pistol at a plate rack to finish. Lever gun and pistol had laser dot which made it fun in the dark.

All the stages had good variety of targets, positions and movement and were challenging just like any good PRS match. Was much harder though not being able to see your splash if you missed, and there was a decent amount of wind. About 60 shooters, we shot 8 stages starting around 9pm and wrapped up by 2am.

I think the key was that it was a good PRS course of fire, made more fun by the dark/suppressed aspect.