• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Needs more research...

Fake sport? I suppose you think Olympic Synchronized Team Trampoline is fake too. These are athletes dammit!
1626814215353.png

What is this handball bullshit. Handball is like racketball, except you use your hands.
The sport these idiots are referring to is called volleyball. It’s always has been volleyball, and always will be volleyball. Frikkin European trash.

On the decision to make the hot girls wear skimpy tiny bikini bottoms, I know it was a tough one to make, but I fully support their decision. 😄

A6551381-320D-4DD1-A47B-F4C447CD5957.jpeg

Meanwhile, in Riyadh, the Saudi team prepares
1626863507811.jpeg

And in Vatican City, the Papal Dribblers work out for the women’s basketball team
67BFB192-9788-478B-BAAF-5E19571AF167.jpeg

And the Afghan women’s soccer team has withdrawn after showing too much ankle and being collectively stoned to death.

6B5F8399-215C-4A6A-AA98-84DD78C71335.jpeg

Sirhr

Last edited:
What is this handball bullshit. Handball is like racketball, except you use your hands.
The sport these idiots are referring to is called volleyball. It’s always has been volleyball, and always will be volleyball. Frikkin European trash.

On the decision to make the hot girls wear skimpy tiny bikini bottoms, I know it was a tough one to make, but I fully support their decision. 😄

View attachment 7671501
Nope, apparently beach handball is a sport. Like standard handball, but played on sand. I didn’t know it was a thing until I saw the article.

Yep. Hauling my son around to sporting clays tournaments;

“Dad, you must really like watching people shoot…”

“No, it’s boring AF. I like watching you shoot.”

At least you can see the clays flying IRL. It's impossible to see them on TV especially at the speed that ISSF skeet and trap targets fly.

Really. I did not know that. Sounds worse than Olympic Badminton. :LOL:
Did you know that ping pong is an olympic sport?

At least in ping pong there's an objective score.

Stupid shit like figure skating, and freestyle skiing and snowboard where judges give subjective scores should never be called a sport.