• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Hunting & Fishing New bunny hunting rig!!!

hognuts

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Here is my new custom made model 99 Barrett spring loaded mount on the front of my suzuki quad (the baddest 250 suzuki in the world!)

cid__366.jpg

cid__366-1.jpg

cid__372.jpg

Just a peak, It is not finished as of yet, but I couldn't resist posting up a few pics, I have to finish welding and fabbing and then grind it all down and make it look pretty and paint the racks/mount with a little flat black, but It should be quite the setup when it is all done....and YES, there is something very wrong with me!

Re: New bunny hunting rig!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Atticum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm fairly certain that's illegal in 52 out of 50 states.
shocked.gif
</div></div>

yeah just put a soft gun case over it when your cruising around. no one will ever notice then........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Atticum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm fairly certain that's illegal in 52 out of 50 states.
shocked.gif
</div></div>

It is removable and will be only used for target shooting. It wont be going "hunting" with me....more "shock and awe" for my shooting buddies than anything!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't wait to get to the range when your healed up and test that sucker out! </div></div>

Me too brother!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looks like fun. On a side note is that a 56 or 57 in the back ground? </div></div>

57'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You sir have a job waiting for you at Red Jacket
wink.gif
</div></div>

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 26pt">+++++100</span></span></span></span>

That is perfectly legal in TN. We can hunt from any non highway use vehicle on private property. I even have a spot that would be perfect for a 1100 yard shot shooting from one ridge to a food plot on another. Only it would prob blow our little deer in two.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bp78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Having seen what a .223 will do to a rabbit, I can't imagine a 50's effect on a rabbit....</div></div>
Having seen what a 7mm mag will do to a jack rabbit, I too can only can't imagine a 50 on a wascally wabbit.

though saw a video of a 50 on a hog, not impressed. No pulled pork, pork chops, pig over a fire pit, pork fried rice, NOTHING. Just a shoulder drop, and a bit of kicking.

lol, I will put up some more pics when I get it finished at the range...note (it is a storage device, not ment to fire a weapon;) just for the legal concerns) I will get some good pictures from the range with some decent lighting once I get done in the "monster garage"!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hognuts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol, I will put up some more pics when I get it finished at the range...note (it is a storage device, not ment to fire a weapon;) just for the legal concerns) I will get some good pictures from the range with some decent lighting once I get done in the "monster garage"! </div></div>

According to the NRS codes, as long as you are not on a public road it is NOT illegal... doesn't say anything about it being legal.