New from CO

CoHunter1991

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2024
Colorado
Hey all, I'm a new member from Colorado and a long time member of Hunttalk and Rokslide forums. I need your alls help. I'm looking to buy a set of binos off a new member on Rokslide and he claims to be a well respected member here. username is Jrtex. can anyone help me confirm this and let me know your experience dealing with him. Thanks for the help and look forward to being a member here.

This is me right here, and that is me on Rokslide.

Feel free to go to my profile here, and check out my reviews on my page from my many sales i have done. 100% review rating and 20+ reviews.
I have sold several dozen of my carbon fiber hand rails for the Desert Tech SRS-A2 rifle.
I have sold high end optics such as NF BEAST, NF ATACR, Kahles k525i, Leupolds, and alot of reloading equipmet.

Odd that you invite a new guy to check out your profile/feedback when you have it blocked?

Screenshot 2024-10-12 at 8.41.28 AM.png

Odd that you invite a new guy to check out your profile/feedback when you have it blocked?

View attachment 8522647
I checked my settings and don’t see anything that would limit who can see my page. So I logged out, and went to my profile and had no issues finding my reviews? Maybe a glitch on the site for a short time period? Let me know if it’s still saying I am “limiting who may view their profile”
I certainly don’t want that as I am trying to sell some stuff right now lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0024.png
    IMG_0024.png
    863.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0025.png
    IMG_0025.png
    297.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0023.png
    IMG_0023.png
    371.6 KB · Views: 6