New guy from NE Iowa

Littleman13

Private
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2024
Iowa
Happy to be here and learning a lot! I’ve been shooting, hunting and reloading hunting ammo my whole life but just getting into long range. Picked up a used Bergara HMR 6.5cm two years ago, tossed a PST gen II on it and developed a load. This summer I decided to take it to a local PRS style aimed at getting new guys into the sport and did pretty well, now I’ve shot 4 matches this year and I’m hooked!

Pretty happy with how I’m doing and how my loads are shooting through this bergara but I am definitely realizing a 12.4lb 6.5cm isn’t exactly perfect for spotting my impacts to make small adjustments. Still debating if I want to do a full build and keep this as a back up and to let buddies use so I can convince them to come with me to try it out or just drop this bergara in a chassis and add some weight.
I do want to upgrade this optic since it is MOA and I run a bit better glass on my hunting rifles so this PST is just meh. It hasn’t hurt me at all but converting what others say their holds are is just annoying. Plus then I can drop this on my CZ 457 and try some local 22 matches.
So I will be poking around the PX and surely asking some questions!
Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Since I obviously don’t have any feedback here, I did do some baseball glove relacing out of my dorm room in college and have feedback on this forum. Just to ease some nerves until I get some deals done here.