• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New L3I tri cutter option for the market.

Thesepaperwings

Guy talking too much at the range....
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2021
Kansas City
Here we go as the first L3I reloading product. New cutters are meant to be used with the cheap Lyman express and use the Lyman collets that come with it. It cuts to length, chamfers the outside and inside at the same time.
Comes with a pilot and carbine blade. Not a bad option if you have a Lyman or you want to speed up your trimming process cheaply.

Attachments

• IMG_0233-1.jpeg
    IMG_0233-1.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20240626-140041~2.png
    Screenshot_20240626-140041~2.png
    1 MB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20240626-140047~2.png
    Screenshot_20240626-140047~2.png
    999 KB · Views: 54
It looks like independent blades for inside and outside, so it'll cut a sharp edge where the two straight chamfers intersect, correct?

Is the pilot necessary on the cutter head if the trimmer still uses the shoulder pilots?
Technically no but there's a worry you could lead it on at an angle and it would catch. For the minimal cost we thought a pilot would make it easier. Plus it makes it easier to see what the cutter heads is setup for lol

Technically no but there's a worry you could lead it on at an angle and it would catch. For the minimal cost we thought a pilot would make it easier. Plus it makes it easier to see what the cutter heads is setup for lol
Fair enough, thanks for the quick reply. I cannot wait to get my hands on some!