• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

New MDT Carbon stock?! (NOT HNT26)

caberslash

Private
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2019
1000018678.jpg
1000018676.jpg

They have been teasing via Youtube Shorts for a wee bit now... come on @MDT_Josh @MDT_OFFICIAL , spill the beans!

I bet it won’t take 6-12 months to get the stock like it does from Manners if ordered. I’m glad there will be another stock maker to choose from I hope they have Tikka inlets as well. I think Manners is missing some sales by not having LRH and PH inlets for Tikka.

• Love
Reactions: YotaEer
I bet it won’t take 6-12 months to get the stock like it does from Manners if ordered. I’m glad there will be another stock maker to choose from I hope they have Tikka inlets as well. I think Manners is missing some sales by not having LRH and PH inlets for Tikka.

yes I'm also hoping for tikka inlets.

MDT always seems to support tikkas and other non Rem700 patterns

Reactions: MDT_OFFICIAL
Yeah. They are pretty available from a bunch of vendors, so I was just going to go that route, the LRH fit me with the cheekpiece all the way down so figured I could get the PH instead.

However this stock looks like it checks a lot of boxes, just fingers crossed it isn't too heavy.

Reactions: YotaEer
Here I was finally decided on the Manners PH. Anxiously awaiting weight specs and availability. Will it be available by early October?
We will be finishing up shortly! If you are signed up for the newsletter, you will be the first to know. It will most likely be before October

-Paige